Free Printable Kid’s Valentine’s Day Cards: I “WHEELIE” Like you!
Valentine’s Day in 2022 is going to look a little different for the my kids. Because of COVID my kids school are not allowed to exchange food on Valentine’s Day so we had to come up with something fun and easy for the kids to do. Hence, the “I Wheelie Like You” Valentine’s Day card was born…
It pretty simple just print out this card and then attached a Hot Wheels or Matchbox car directly to the card. These cards are perfect for little boys! Of course, I am sharing the card and instructions with you!
What You’ll Need:
- I Wheelie Like You Free Printable
- Small Toy Car
- Heavy Cardstock
- Paper Cutter
- Embroidery Thread (or equally heavy duty thread)
- Double sided tape
- Scotch tape
1. Print out the “I Wheelie Like You” card on heavy cardstock. I designed these to be 5×7 cards so you can print two to a page.
2. Cut them out using a paper cutter (or scissors if you don’t have one).
3. Thread a needle with embroidery thread or another heavy duty thread. Attach the car to the card using the needle and thread. I specifically bought toy cars that had an opening – through the window – so that I could easily pass the needle and thread through the opening.
4. Flip the card over, tie the thread into a secure knot, and cover with a small piece of Scotch tape to further secure.
5. At this point, I realized that the car needed to be secured a little more so we decided to add a small piece of double-sided tape to the underside of the car.
Hope your kiddos enjoy! Happy Valentine’s Day!